- Graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a Bachelor
- of Science degree in Biology and minors in Chemistry and Psychology.
- Graduated from Louisiana State Health Science Center in New Orleans Louisiana with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree (D.D.S.).
- Graduate of the McGarry Implant Institute for Implant and Prosthetic Dentistry.
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and Arkansas State Dental Association.
- Volunteers as an emergent care dentist for the Interfaith Clinic in El Dorado, Arkansas.
- Volunteers for the Mission of Mercy around the state of Arkansas.
- Member of Cerec Doctors.com
- Cerec Computer Beta Tester and Trainer for Patterson Dental.
- Key opinion leader on Cone Beam 3D CT and Cerec Technology for Patterson Dental.